Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here I am (open)

2 posters

Go down

Here I am (open) Empty Here I am (open)

Post by Rebecca Charleston Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:46 am

Rebecca had been feeling lonely lately. She didn't had so many friends left at all. All whose knew were left behind when she was turned and she has no idea what have happened with them. She sighes awhile she walked into the forest. Girl basically lived on the house what was top of three. She had build it herself. She couldn't afford any buildings at town. Beccca didn't go at home right now, she tried to find something to eat, some animal since she couldn't get any bloodbags from hospital and also she was out of them. She didn't drink from humans. She didn't like doing that. She tried to find some bigger animal to do make her carving for blood to go away for awhile.
Rebecca Charleston
Rebecca Charleston

Back to top Go down

Here I am (open) Empty Re: Here I am (open)

Post by Xavier Cullen Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:58 am

Xavier needed sometime alone he needed to get out. Yes he loved to be with the other Cullens yet he wanted time apart every once and awhile. Walking around he caught something a scent he was not sure what it was. Then he heard some thoughts someone was near by he could not make out them exactly yet it seemed that they seemed to be lonely. Sighing slightly he gave up his lone time to find out why they were around he wanted to see if they were friend or foe. He saw a girl well he could tell that she was a vampire.

Walking over to her. "May I ask what are you up to?" He asked when he was just a few feet behind her. He knew that she would not hear him however he had learned how to be stealthy when he was walking up on others. One's that he was not sure if they were trustworthy.
Xavier Cullen
Xavier Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Charleston Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:03 pm

Rebecca did kept walking slowly. She wasn't familiar with this forest yet. She couldn't find any animal who she could hunt down. She had no idea someone else was even here. She wasn't trying smell it at all. She more likely tried to find animals.

When she heard someone asking the question from her, she turned around and saw a boy there. "Me, trying to hunt a animal. For blood. I don't kill humans," she said there now back to him. "What about you and why are you following me?" She asked there now basically two questions.
Rebecca Charleston
Rebecca Charleston

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down