Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the wrong side of the woods. (open)

3 posters

Go down

On the wrong side of the woods. (open) Empty On the wrong side of the woods. (open)

Post by Carly Waters Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:47 am

Carly was wondering the woods again smiling. She loved the woods but she didnt know she was on the wrong side of the woods she climbed a tree and laughed as she did her voice echoing though out the woods. Her soft brown hair was put in a braid like her mother normally did she pulled her bag off and pulled out a apple. "Yummy" She smiled as she bit into it giggling.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters

Back to top Go down

On the wrong side of the woods. (open) Empty Re: On the wrong side of the woods. (open)

Post by Carlos Black Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:45 am

Carlos was running through the woods he seemed to be able to clear his mind better when he was outside. Artemis was just amazing yet he needed to get back to having sometime alone. He was about to shift into his form when he caught a scent he trailed it until he found a tree. "I know your up there why not come down and talk." He said as he leaned against a tree waiting to see if whoever was up there would come down. He was contemplating climbing up the tree there seemed to be many things going on yet he wanted to give her the choice. Besides they ruined his run though at the moment he really didn't care he would continue on later.
Carlos Black
Carlos Black

Back to top Go down

On the wrong side of the woods. (open) Empty Re: On the wrong side of the woods. (open)

Post by Carly Waters Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Carly was eating a apple when she smelled a scent she didnt know. She growled when she heard a voice. She jumped down over the mans head after grabbing her bag and putting it back on. She spun and glared. She stood her ground and crossed her arms. She looked tiny compared to this man but she could fight. "I didnt do anything it was you who ruined my lunch"
Carly Waters
Carly Waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Black Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:09 am

Carlos watched her jump over his head shifting it slightly to the side he looked at her. He wasn't going to hurt her though he was somewhat interested on how she could jump like that. "Alright I am not going to hurt you. The name is Carlos." He said as he leaned against the nearest tree. "If you want I can take you for an actual lunch. I am pretty sure that your starving." He looked at her knowing that she could be only twi things a shifter like himself or a werewolf. He was just looking to be nice.
Carlos Black
Carlos Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:20 am

Carly relaxed and nodded she fixed her backpack on her shoulders and smiled softly seeing that he didn't seem to want to hurt her. "Okay and yes I am starving" she smiled and relaxed slowly. She looked up at him and she woundered if he was human or a shifter or a wolf like herself or maybe he was one of those beasts her mama had told her stray far from
Carly Waters
Carly Waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokonaho Windfeather Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:21 am

Kokonaho made his way through the woods. Not that it was his favorite pasttime it was really all he could think to do. Rounding a set of a trees with bushes by them he heard Carlos and some girl talking. "Good thing the tribes got a feast coming along thats about done then. More than enough food for the both of you." He said as he walked out of the shadows. "For a troublemaking brother and a traveling stranger. Whats your name?" He said and asked of the girl with Carlos.
Kokonaho Windfeather
Kokonaho Windfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down