Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey grownups tell me what I want to know (open to volturi coven)

2 posters

Go down

Hey grownups tell me what I want to know (open to volturi coven) Empty Hey grownups tell me what I want to know (open to volturi coven)

Post by Gigi Hinson Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:48 am

Gigi waited until he was sure he was far from the other lady. He found a parking meter lady and tugged on her pants leg. Looking up at her. "Can you take me to the sheriffs office?" He asked hopefully. The events that happened next had the poor woman in tears and picking him up. Carrying him to the sheriffs office and to someone who could help him. He hadn't meant to charm her so much or hit so many strings but apparently she'd lost a child recently and his tale of getting lost from his family hit her hard. He felt a little bad for her. "Thank you lady." He said after she left him. The lady there took him into the bathroom and gave him a thorough bath. Then dressed him in clothes.

He wouldn't let her wipe his face off. Screaming about only ritual should remove death from the face. The woman seemed to understand and stopped trying to take it off. When guided back out to the sheriff he thanked her. He went over to the man and asked him for directions. Heading out towards the street he looked up at some random grownup. "Hey grown person? Which way to the reservation?" He asked curiously. The sheriff had said the natives of the reservation would know of which town the gyspies would possibly be in.
Gigi Hinson
Gigi Hinson

Back to top Go down

Hey grownups tell me what I want to know (open to volturi coven) Empty Re: Hey grownups tell me what I want to know (open to volturi coven)

Post by Persephone Dione Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:46 pm

Persephone had been bored. She had not yet been able to go on a decent shopping trip and she was over watching the Cullens. She decided to take a walk instead of pissing Wynter off. Despite them being partners Wynter was still in charge of her. So that was how Persephone came to be walking down the street in the small town of Forks. It was also at this time that she smelled something that was very curious to her. It smelled like a vampire, but there were also subtle human scents underlying it. Deciding to follow this odd scent she walked further into the towns center. Her hair bouncing as her Prada heels took each steep with ease and grace. Her red eyes were alert, looking for any sign of trouble. Soon she found herself face to face with a small boy. It would seem that he was the source of the odd scent that Persephone had caught wind of.

Squatting down to his level she looked deep into his eyes. Using her ability she began to see visions from the boy's past. She was vaguely aware of the child's curious fluttering heartbeat as the first vision came to her. She seen a male vampire leaving, this vision was blurry and unfocused suggesting that it was an old memory. Feeling the vision change she seen an older vampire, by her appearance Persephone would say she was a gypsy. She then seen the old gypsy among humans traveling together. Finally a spattering of red came across her vision and she seen wolves slaying the gypsies of the caravan. Finally the boy was alone. Ripping her mind from the past she looked at the child once more. "So, your caravan was slaughtered?" It was a statement not a question.
Persephone Dione
Persephone Dione

Back to top Go down

Hey grownups tell me what I want to know (open to volturi coven) Empty Re: Hey grownups tell me what I want to know (open to volturi coven)

Post by Gigi Hinson Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:33 pm

Gigi looked around and blinked a bit. Looking up at the woman who just turned to face him. He caught a strange scent from her. Though he looked up at her and followed her with his eyes as she knelt down. He felt it...when she used her ability. His hands reached out to grab onto her. It was a very strong feeling...like whne the old gypsy hag would do something. He didn't like it. She didn't even say her name. Letting go he made a very cute face as he flailed his arms. His eyes changing into a beautiful metallic cereleaun as he was a mixture of angry and upset she did that. "Hey lady didn't anyone ever tell you its not polite to just invade peoples brains and stuff like that?" his arms adorably flailing up and down as his expression was literally one of why you do that?

He stopped and blinked a bit and nodded his head. "I found out the people on the reservation might know if any of the big cities have a gypsy caravan in them. None of the grown people will tell me how to get there." He was suddenly feeling the emotions of the memories she caused him to remember and he started tearing up. "I didn't want to remember...I worked so hard to not remember except in my nightmares that day." He wiping his face with his arm.

He whimpered a bit and looked up at her with an adorable expresion. "Bad lady...your not supposed to do that to people...the old gypsy hag said so. You didn't even say who you were. I just want to try to find the other half...otherwise I'm alone and the old gypsy hag said I need to be careful if alone." He said with a sniffle. His eyes turning back to normal as he stared up at her. "I gotta try to find the other half lady...the old gypsy told me to find them so I be safe..." His sharper canines catching light now and then.
Gigi Hinson
Gigi Hinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Dione Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:06 am

Persephone watched as the child seemed to grow upset and flailed about like some insane person. She was not used to such behaviors, however she did find it comforting as opposed to the normal stiff and sadistic company she kept. Swiftly knocking the child on the top of the head as lightly as possible to gain his attention she raised an eyebrow. "Look brat, stop acting foolish. You seem cute but that doesn't mean that I won't hit you again if you continue." Her red eyes seemed to glow in strange amusement as she watched him. He continued to act like a lost puppy and talk about some half of something. Honestly Persephone couldn't bring herself to care about some other half of a gypsy caravan.

She paused momentarily, she didn't know why, but this child reminded her of something. Though she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Perhaps it was something that had occurred in her human life. "Tell you what, why don't you come with me? Then you won't be alone, and you can stop acting so silly." She told him her red eyes shining brightly. With that statement, she smiled for the first time, well when she wasn't around Wynter. She doubted that Anastasia would have a problem with the boy, so long as he didn't pester her. There was no doubt that he was a half breed to her now. So she raised a delicate eyebrow and waited for his answer.
Persephone Dione
Persephone Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigi Hinson Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:20 am

Gigi stared at her and hissed annoyedly when she knocked him on top of his head. Still light or not he ended up scrunching down holdign his head. Checking it for goose eggs. His eyes a metalic cerelean that became flecked with red when she seemed to find amusement. He just bared his teeth at her a bit like he'd seen the old hag do to someone who annoyed. THough stopped seconds later as she spoke. "I'm not gracing that stupidity with a comment. Of course I'm cute I'm a kid." He listened to her as she said more things. He listened to her a bit. "You seem to want to use me for amusement or your own benefit. I guess so but I'm hungry lady and the food, juice boxes and crackers aren't helping me. I don't know why." he said seriously.

He looked at her with a tilting of her head. He moved closer and stared at her. "It wouldn't benefit me to stop being silly just because I'm not alone. I'm not intending to get attached to anyone. They just die...or grow old and die."
Gigi Hinson
Gigi Hinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Dione Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:32 am

Persephone seemed to ignore the child's comments for the most part and started to walk away. Not hearing foot steps she turned and waved her hand in a 'come along' motion. Her heels clicked on the pavement as she walked. Her hips swayed gently and her hair danced in the breeze of the air. When she heard the brat mention something about being hungry and food not cutting it she turned and smiled. "Don't worry, we'll get something to satisfy your cravings." She informed him. Returning to her former strides she wondered briefly why she was taking such an interest in the child. That's when the half breed mentioned people dying, and growing old and leaving. Persephone stopped abruptly. She stopped down and looked him dead in the eyes. "Listen brat, for whatever reason I've taken a liking to you. And no, I will not grow old. Nor will I die. I'm immortal." She spoke in a whisper, just barely enough for the child to hear. Each statement was punctuated with a flash from her red eyes. Though she didn't know what it was, Persephone felt an odd pang in her chest at the mention of people close dying.
Persephone Dione
Persephone Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigi Hinson Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:28 pm

Gigi pulled out a snack out of the backpack and started to eat it. He was trying to fill it but the food was helping it wasn't making him full. Ever since he accidently bit the injured bleeding homeless guy...he could get full but sometimes no amount of food or juice would quench the hunger and thirst. He wasn't sure what was wrong with him. He watched the woman and moved after her. His steps silent. Especially compared to her heels. His bare feet made no sound. Running until he caught up he grabbed ahold of her shirt hem or whatever the fabric was he grabbed. Looking up at her blankly. "I'm not deeming your insults worth getting upset over." He said in romani.

He looked at her. "Old hag was immortal and so was many of the caravans...they still died or ripped asunder." He said without any emotional attachment. Looking down a bit. "That we can agree on...I've taken a liking to you too." He said simply. For the moment...she was useful. He was not attached. He was not doing that. No...she was useful and might be able to teach himself. He wasn't foolish enough to get attached based off braggings.
Gigi Hinson
Gigi Hinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down