Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little Midnight Meeting (Casey)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A little Midnight Meeting (Casey) - Page 3 Empty Re: A little Midnight Meeting (Casey)

Post by David Cullen Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:41 am

David snorted and said "The difference is I just have to leap effortlessly into my window, yours entitles sweaty climbing" He then silently strode forward and said "I didn't mean to.. its not.. healthy, for your heart to be mine.."

He then took a step back in shock when she mentioned 'hammer time' "WHAT?! NO!" He said, probably a little too harshly "You saw what I did to those Red eyes.. and their skin is as hard as stone. yours is soft, thin" He gently traced a finger down her arm, taking her hand in his "bones so brittle. If i lost control for even a second, I could turn you into a mess of bruises and broken bones.. if I don't kill you.. no.. no hammer time."

His expression changed back to its previous one and said "What you will do is you will sleep, its like 3 in the morning."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

A little Midnight Meeting (Casey) - Page 3 Empty Re: A little Midnight Meeting (Casey)

Post by Casey Lavender Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:58 am

Casey looked at David, simpleness in her eyes. "Then turn me." She said, as if it was the simplest thing in the world. "I don't want to sleep! I'm nineteen! I can pull all nighters." Casey pouted, "No sleep. Not now I know this!"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:14 am

"No" David said firmly. He did not want this life, and he would not inflict it on anyone else. When she mentioned being 19 and able to pull all nighters David snorted "You just watch someone kill two people and had more excitement in a night than most people have in a lifetime. I'll even stay in bed with you."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:06 am

Casey laughed, " Please it's not that bad." She said, but when he said he would stay with her suddenly she felt tired. " Oh well .. Guess I'm tired now." She said cutely, " let me get back into my pjs." Casey asked, smiling and waiting for him to turn around.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:15 pm

David shook his head "You would not believe.." He said quietly, but in a way that said she better not push the subject. He however smirked when she waited for him to turn around "So let me get this straight, a few moments ago you wanted to sleep with me, but now you are two shy to change in front of me?" He chuckled but turned around for her.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:55 pm

Casey smirked back and nodded " Yep. Unless we actually sleep together I don't show my body off." She answered, being a lady .

" There is nothing left to the imagination if you have seen me naked before , for if we ever sleep together , besides you already got a glimpse when you picked me up. " She pointed out, " Now turn around!"

When he did she quickly got changed again, this time back into her Pj's, with shorts and a singlet covering her instead of what he had climbed through the window in on. " There." Casey told him, climbing back into bed.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:38 pm

David chuckled and said "I am fine with that" To her not showing off her body unless they slept together. He already had to exercise self control regarding her blood, the last thing he needed was to add normal male self control on top of that.

David rolled his eyes and said "Well that won't happen unless you get a sudden death wish." When she was changed he quickly found an extra think blanket and put it over top of her and said softly "You'll need it." He then climbed in beside her.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Casey laughed again sleepily, and shrugged. " I'm friends with Thana that's enough of a death wish ." She said, shrugging and getting comfy under the extra blanket he gave her and smiled .

" Thanks ." She said, before pulling out her phone and putting in her password. " I want to make a quick call to Red to make sure she's okay, okay?"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:27 pm

David rolled his eyes and said softly "You just don't realize how much danger you are in even being near me do you?" He then chuckled again at her mention of wanting to call Thana and said "I am sure she is fine. But if you must.. you don't have to leave. I can hear you just as well anywhere in the house as right here" he ajusted himself so his arm was thrown above her head and he was on his side, facing her.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:53 pm

Shrugging Casey laughed , " nope I chose to ignore it." She said blatantly , before laughing again. " I didn't ask you to go anywhere I'm just saying I'm calling her ."

With that Casey dialled Reds number , and waited. On the fourth ring she picked up. Only Caseys end could be heard. " Hey hun... Uhuh .. Uhuh .. Okay ... How long? Okay .. Stay safe hun ." Casey shrugged and hung up. " That girl is going to get herself killed." She said, before turning and facing David. " Hmm do I really have to sleep ?"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:13 am

David snorted and said quietly "You really have a death wish' He was wondering if that was what drew him to her.. that blatant tendency to ignore the fact he could kill her at any second and she could do nothing about it.

David chuckled and said softly "Yes you do. I will be here in the morning.. or afternoon at this rate."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:27 am

Casey yawned and nodded , " Okay." She said, laughing her death wish off. " Fine fine , I'll go to sleep." She finally agreed , putting her phone on charge and rolling back over to look at him.

" Fine." She said sleepily , snuggling and looking up sleepily at him. Eventually falling asleep, her sight of him the last thing she saw before she fell asleep. A gentle hand on his chest and her body facing him.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:56 am

David smiled and said "Good" As she snuggled into him he stiffened slightly, but did not back away. He had only just fed like 5 hours before, he could do this. As she began to fall asleep he began to hum a lullaby to her.

When she was finally asleep he sighed softly, wondering what the hell he was supposed to do for the next 8 hours...
(now we could timeskip or do a new thread?)
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3