Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little Midnight Meeting (Casey)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A little Midnight Meeting (Casey) - Page 2 Empty Re: A little Midnight Meeting (Casey)

Post by Casey Lavender Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:46 am

Casey laughed and nodded, before looking and freezing as David spoke. She turned and faced them, saying only before she hopped in the car. "They have the same eyes as Italy."

She looked as David spoke, what was happening??? Casey looked at her phone, dammit she wanted to ring Red. She sent her a text, and tried to call but her phone was busy.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

A little Midnight Meeting (Casey) - Page 2 Empty Re: A little Midnight Meeting (Casey)

Post by David Cullen Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:56 am

David let out a long and deadly growl that was probably loud enough for her to hear in the car. "I won't ask again. Leave, or I will force you to leave" They chuckled before both sprang at him, quickly getting him into a hold with him on the ground "What are you going to do now veggie? beg us?" To which David let out a low growl. Thunder boomed over head as rain began to fall. Then with a loud crack, lightning hit him.

Both red eyed vamps dropped to the ground in pain, and that was all the time David needed. In a flash both vampires were beheaded and David had set them on fire.

He then quickly got into the car and gunned it, saying quietly, mostly to himself"There could be more"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:58 am

Casey watched as the man was hit by lightening, and the rest was perfectly clear in her mind. As David hopped in the car she moved over from the drivers seat, but said nothing. She had seen this before.

"You okay?" She asked, actually quite calmly and not a note of botherence in her voice.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:03 am

When Casey asked if he was okay, David made no movement except to say "Fine." With in moments he was outside Port Angles and finally let the speedometer go down to about 90 Miles an hour.

He then looked over at her and said "You have questions." He knew she would, he had just so blatantly let her know he was a vampire. like who else could have ripped apart two people with ease.. or with that speed.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:07 am

Casey just looked out the window, silently thinking. When he asked if he had questions, she shook her head. "I know what you are David, your not the first Vampire I have met. I have a bestie that is one, but she's a human feeder. " Casey answered him.

"I tried telling you earlier but you didn't get my hints. I know about your kind, not a lot but I know about them."
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:11 am

David let out a soft growl and said "If you really did know what I was, why did you not warn me earlier, instead of me having to lie and make up new lies to cover up mistakes" he could not believe he had gone to so much effort for nothing. Although he was sure she still did not know he was David Shuter, so he could at least drop that bombshell.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:00 am

Casey laughed good heartedly " Because I wanted you to practice your story for Red. She doesn't know about you guys, even though she is an adopted quilete and an Australian version of one she has no idea. Hell she doesn't even know her best friend is a vamp. Not me the other one , you have yet to meet her."

Casey laughed " Oh for gods sake David chill, I've seen it all before. Trust me, okay?"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:11 pm

David just gave her a skeptical look and said "So you saw a vampire conjure up a storm, get hit by lightning and then kill two other vampires in a second?" He said as they sped down the road. His senses were still on high alert. As there could be more vampires around. He knew his kind usually traveled in pairs of two.. but the Volturi could finally have grown bold enough to harass the Cullens again
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:49 pm

Casey shrugged, "Not quite the same, from what I have gathered not many vamps have abilities. But I have seen vampires before." she explained, still shrugging.

"So whats the big deal? Why do you have different coloured eyes?"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:31 am

David's lips pulled up into a smirk when she asked him a question and said "See I told you you had questions. The Cullens have gold eyes because we do not feed off humans. We feed off animals. I had two Mountain Lions before I came and picked you up." He shrugged and kept driving.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:54 pm

Casey listened and rolled her eyes, "Oh so I have a few questions, and oh........that's cool." She said as she heard how and what he ate. "So is it a personal choice, or do you guys not like human blood or?" Casey asked him, relaxing completely in the seat as they drove.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:10 pm

David looked away as he said quietly "We don't want to be monsters Casey. This is our way to try and be more... human. You feed from animals... so do we. We consider ourselves... protectors of man kinds. Both through our diet.. and protecting forks and the surrounding area from people feeding vampires.." He thoughts flashed back to the two he had just killed and the car accelerated another 5 Mph.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Casey smiled to herself, "So much like her you have no idea." She mumbled, too quietly for him to understand. "Uhuh, that makes sense..Though not all ways of doing that is monstrous....But I respect that you don't kill unnecessarily. "

As the car kept driving Casey kept her thoughts to herself, "So the vampires in Italy don't like you right? Or is that just different again?"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:45 pm

David shook his head "Most don't kill to survive... sure it starts out as that.. but then they grow to like killing.. it becomes a game to them. You saw the two back there. They thought it a game to kill you and drink your blood. They judged wrong." He let out a growl at the thought.

A Harsh laugh escaped him "Don't like us is an understatment. They have hated the name Cullen since we showed them up ages ago. They had different leaders at the time... as did we. But they still hate us. The ones with special ....powers... they want to collect.. but they want to kill the rest"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:16 pm

Casey listened and nodded, "Well I guess, but I don't think you would do it for a game." She said, smiling. "Thanks for saving me"

Nodding in understanding Casey spoke, "So whats your actual power? How often do powers happen? How many in your family have them?" She asked, smiling at him. "You know hot and immortal, I could date you."
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:04 am

David's lips pulled up into a smile "It was my pleasure.. I've been itching for a fight like that for years. I am just sorry you had to witness it." he said softly in his velvet voice.

He chuckled softly and said "Well my power is storm control. I can create storms, and even aim Lightningbolts. I am immune to being struck by one. On a good day I can even create small winds, although I have to really concentrate for that, and its hard to concentrate. Artemis and Xavier both have powers... Artemis can see the future, though it is limited and subject to change. Xavier can read thoughts." He had almost told her about Karina.. almost.

At the mention of dating him, David laughed "Well, i did just break all the rules showing you what I am and not killing you.."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:26 am

Casey smiled and laughed, "Hey I've seen fights before. Having you as Thor isn't the worst thing that could happen." She said, laughing softly as she heard the rest of his family. "Oh cool." Casey simply said to him as she heard the rest of his family.

"I mean...we've already broken some rules...Im staying for a while...maybe we could break some more?"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:40 am

David snorted "Thor? I don't need a hammer to be powerful." he was strong enough without need of a weapon. He had to admit though, a super hammer would be nice, cause flying was the only thing he wished he could do and couldn't do.

When she mentioned breaking a few more, David's lips pulled into a smirk as he said "I believe Isabella Swan once told Edward Cullen that.. it lead to the biggest war between covens ever known. Or Edward said that to Bella I can't remember" he chuckled as the rolled to a stop just outside Thana's driveway "Well.. we are here."
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:58 am

Casey laughed again, "Pretty sure you already have one." She said flirtingly, laughing and enjoying herself.

As he spoke again she nodded and smiled, "Well from what I have heard you can't do much more. Thana's uncle is human and dating one of you, she has a crush on one of you. Not sure what one but one of you, so what am I to the mix?" she asked him, looking at him. They were back at Thana's driveway. It was then she got a text from Thana.

Red
Hey, dunno where you want but I have to go back to LA. Flying back tonight, at Airport. You have house to yourself.
XX

"Well we are here....Want to come in?" She asked, showing David the text she got. Now they had the house to themselves..all night.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:09 pm

David raised an eyebrow and said softly "Nicely played." He realized whatever he said about a hammer she could turn sexual, so it really was nicely played.

David shrugged and said "The difference is, Carlos knew about us before hand, Xavier and Thana are not dating, while you I have told a bunch of vampire secrets to." He said this softly, using process of elimination to decide who Thana liked.

When she offered for him to come in, David shrugged "I'll drop you off, return the car, then I will drop by" he said as he pulled into Thana's Driveway, stopping by her house "Don't forget the books"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Casey smiled and nodded, "I know , believe me I can make things very dirty at times." She said good heartedly, listening as he spoke about them. "And Thana doesn't know what you guys are, don't worry your not to blame there. Thana refuses to look at things if that makes sense." Casey explained to him, shrugging and nodding as he said he would be back shortly.

"Okay see you soon." She agreed, getting out of the car and picking up the books and smiling. "Door will be open. See you shortly." Casey said to him, quickly putting the pin in the digital lock and waving before going back inside and waiting.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:05 pm

David smirked and rolled his eyes saying "Then tonight should be very interesting..." He knew Thana did not know what they were as he had not told her, and they did a very good job of hiding it. When she mentioned the door being unlocked he laughed and threw her a wink "Who needs doors, I'll be in your bedroom in a couple minutes." With that he pulled out of her driveway.

In a minute he had pulled into his own garage and was out of his car.

Then seconds later he was in her room, leaning against the window frame with his arms crossed over his chest.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:23 pm

Casey laughed and ran inside as he finished speaking, and only just made it to her room and found him in the window and laughed. "I wasn't kidding when I said you could take the door, I guess windows are more your style." She said, laughing and sitting on her bed.

"So what now? The vampire wins the girls heart and sucks her dry?" She said, teasing him.
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:47 pm

"Windows are indeed more my style. My room as the perfect window to enter and exit from so I just use it so I can avoid my family and all its drama" he said with another roll of his eyes. Things were tense in his family since Xavier revealed to them the truth. Even David, who would stand beside him until the end, had trouble looking him in the face anymore. The over 80 years of built up trust had gone down the drain.

David eyes widened and he said "what? no! Win your heart? I'm not trying to do that"
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lavender Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:29 am

Casey laughed, "Well looks like we have a lot in common." She said, flicking her hair behind her. She laughed as he widened his eyes, "Well you've already done that. "Casey told him, smiling.

"But you never answered my question. What now? Movie? Talk? Hammer time?"
Casey Lavender
Casey Lavender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next