Twilight Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A walk in the Park (Mia)

2 posters

Go down

A walk in the Park (Mia) Empty A walk in the Park (Mia)

Post by David Cullen Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:45 pm

David sat on a bench in one of the small parks near his coven. It was a cloudy, dreary day, so not many people were out. It was days like this that David liked to get a little fresh air. Admire the scenery. this really was a beautiful little town, in its own way. He really hoped that there would never be a vampiric war here, because it would destroy this place.

he had been admiring the clouds when a scent hit is nose like an oncoming freight train. he almost choked. Human Blood. and it smelled absolutely delicious, the best blood he had smelled in ages. he looked over to see a girl coming his way, about his age. his first instinct was to run, well, his second, his first was to feed, but she was already too close to escape inconspicuously. so he just tried to pretend he did not notice her, hoping she would not stop to talk to him.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

A walk in the Park (Mia) Empty Re: A walk in the Park (Mia)

Post by Mia Fiorini Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:14 pm

After arriving at little old Forks, Mia realized that her Seattle surroundings were long gone and she now stood in the middle of a strangely beautiful park. Why did I say yes? She wondered as she looked at the small piece of paper that held the address to the new shop that she'd bought, especially for her new bakery business.

As she made her way through the people, looking around for a face that she could talk to, she spotted a young man who had one of those 'could be 12, could be 20' sort of faces and approached him. "Um, sir?" she began, pushing a strand of blonde hair behind her ear, "I just need help finding this address, could you maybe point me in the right direction?" she asked, wondering if he'd be nice enough to help a stranger out.
Mia Fiorini
Mia Fiorini

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:27 pm

he silently cursed. she talked to him. he looked at her "um, I am sorry, but I do not think it is with in your best interests to ask me for help, maybe someone else?" he looked around, trying not to breath. There was no one.

he set his jaw and said "fine, I'll help you, if you really want but I advice you to leave now. you are... Not safe..with me" he finally need breath to keep talking, and when he breathed in, his eyes immediately went to her neck. His tongue traced over his front teeth, he wanted this blood, he needed it.

He almost invited her to join him for some dinner 'at home' but remembered his promise to Xavier 80 years ago. He would never drink human blood. he did not want to break his promise to his father/brother/leader, so he just stayed silent, part of him wanting her to walk away, and the other part wanting her to stay.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Fiorini Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:40 pm

What's with this guy? Mia thought as he told her to go away. "Is everyone here in Forks as much of a dick as you are?" she asked him, not caring if she offended him or not. "I'm only asking you if you know where this place is." she held the piece of paper to his face. "I'll go away as soon as you give me a direction."
Mia Fiorini
Mia Fiorini

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:49 pm

he got angered when she called him a dick "no, and not all people in forks are as dangerous as I am" he shot at her, his hand clenching.

"you go down this street, then take a right, a left, another right, and you should find it, happy" he growled, turning to walk away. Only if she knew he though, waiting for her to punch him, or walk away.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Fiorini Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Mia rolled her eyes. "Not as dangerous as you are? Really?" she asked him, putting the slip of paper away in her jean pocket. "Your baby face doesn't exactly shout 'stanger danger'" she said as she looked at where he had said.

"Too many rights, not many lefts." she muttered as she walked down the street, memorizing the directions Mr. Dick had given her, which were sadly pretty vague.
Mia Fiorini
Mia Fiorini

Back to top Go down

Post by David Cullen Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:01 pm

"no, my face screams kind,cute,trust worthy, you can go anywhere with him and he will not harm you. there is a reason for that you know. and i will never tell you it." he said as he watched her walk away.

he almost went after her, to apologize. but this was better. she was safe. he could not harm her. and that was what mattered.
David Cullen
David Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum